My order:1- No plagiarism, no match please.2-You can find the instructions inside the doc3- Please write a paper in the document4- Write a report on whatever you use to research and what you write in a different document because we will discuss it separately in classWrite at least 8- references using the APA style.Noticeable:Please use simple languagePut the in-text quote in each.Additions within the documentAssignment Question(s):1.If you were a Mattel employee, would you be encouraged by what CEO Ynon Kriez said about how he is following up on restructuring? Is there a way he could have said it better?.(03 Marks) (Min words 150-250)2.Given that Mattel’s structure is still organized around brands (toys), how do you expect a new film division to fit in from a structural standpoint?. (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)3.How might Mattel change its structure to be more efficient or successful? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200)Part:-2Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 12, 13 & 14 “Teams: Process and Communication — Leadership: Power and Negotiation & Leadership: Styles and Behaviour” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.4.Describe the communication process in a student team of which you’ve been a member. Were there examples of “noise” that detracted from the team members’ ability to communicate with one another? What was the primary mode of communication among members? Did this mode of communication possess an appropriate level of information richness? Which network structure comes closest to describing the one that the team used to communicate? (03 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)5.Which forms of power do you consider to be the strongest? Which types of power do you currently have? How could you go about obtaining higher levels of the forms that you’re lacking? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)6.Consider the four dimensions of transformational leadership: idealized influence, inspirational motivation, intellectual stimulation, and individualized consideration. Which of those dimensions would you respond to most favourably? Why? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)Important Note: –1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.