Discussion Topic: (3 to 4 paragraph discussion topic)
By this point in the course you should have started to locate your data for the research paper and started to read and take notes. It is during this process you need to assess a few items before you begin the outlining and drafting part of the project. Based on your research, answer the following questions AND be sure to provide follow up for your peers:
· How has your thinking changed based on the research? What have you learned?
· Was your working thesis on target? Do you need to rework the thesis based on what you have learned?
· How does the information in your sources mesh with the research question and help answer those questions? Have any additional important questions or subtopics come up that you will need to address in the paper?
· How do your sources complement each other? Do ideas or facts recur in multiple sources?
· Where do your sources disagree with each other, and why?
The thesis is attached document:
Effects of COVID-19 and isolation on university students and academic staff.
The emergency of the global health crisis due to coronavirus prompted the shutdown of academic institutions across the world. In quest of mitigating the spread of the pandemic, economies issued various measures to ensure the safety of their citizens. Isolation was one of the measures aimed at curbing the spread of the virus; however, the measure significantly impacted the students and academic staff members in American universities and the world in general. Higher Education Institutions required schools, educators, and students to adapt to online learning due to the isolation.
Thesis statement: Social interaction is an essential aspect of humanity’s life, therefore, COVID-19 and isolation have significantly impacted university students and the academic staff.
Keywords: COVID-19 AND isolation AND university students OR academic staff.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.