Your report can be on any topic relevant to this module. Give it a title of your choice.
It must shed insights (something new, helpful, and not available elsewhere) via opinion
surveys, interviews with managers/employees, provocative reviews of
publications/issues on any topic(s), or others of relevance to this module.
The focus of Individual Project & Sharing is on the extension of concepts/practices
learned from this module to the real world for the benefit of managers.
(It is not meant to be a scientific inquiry because you are not expected to theorize a
phenomenon, derive testable hypotheses (e.g., A causes B and B causes C), and verify
it empirically using factual evidence.)
The amount of effort you are expected to put into this assignment is
equivalent to conducting 2 in-depth interviews with managers/employees. One in-depth interview is equal to 3 A4-sized pages of transcript (single-spaced, 12-
point font size, Times New Roman font type) when the interview is transcribed into a
The more practicing managers can learn from your report, the more marks will be
awarded to you.
If you have collected raw data for your report, including questionnaire surveys,
interviews with respondents, email/Instagram/instant messaging exchanges with
practitioners, etc., please include them in the Appendices of your Report. There are no word limits on Appendices, but the paper must be 2400 words.
You may consider using this structure for your report:
Purpose of the Study
References and Appendices are not subject to the word count limit.
You may also check any academic journal papers to see how a research report may be
the following is the textbook that was used for this course: Robert D. Gatewood, Hubert S. Feild, & Murray R. Barrick (2019). Human Resource
Selection (9th ed). New York: Wessex Press Inc. (ISBN: 9780999554753 or 0999554751 or
9780999554746 or 0999554743).
you can see the topics that were covered in class and could be relevant to this report. For example, Building a Talent Pool: Identifying, Recruiting, & Retaining
Qualified Applicants, and a report could be based on a conversation with recruiters and such.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.