As you are reading research during this course, and this weeks discussion on types of studies and how they differ, keep in mind the importance of ethics in research, regardless of the type of study.
You may not be familiar with this but something to keep in mind: In 2002 a study on the effects of HRT and breast cancer / heart disease abruptly stopped. Below part of the explanation is included and link has entire article. (this is a date study however it was very significant in that it changed the course of studies and when to abort studies). This is similar to what happened in the past related to the Covid pill!!! It was working so well they stopped the study.
Richeter, (2002). “Study results were so compelling that the National Institutes of Health, sponsor of the nationwide trial, abruptly halted the estrogen/progestin trial this week — more than three years before the scheduled end. The results surprised researchers, who had expected to find that the hormones would help protect the women from heart disease, said Marcia Stefanick, PhD, associate professor of medicine at Stanford and chair of the national steering committee for the study”.
More information on the study.
Respond to above with a minimum of one paragraph of 4-5 sentences, respond with the topic of epidemiological research methods and should integrate in-text citation.Responds to ideas in a way that advances discussion with engagement, depth, rigor, and application.
Interacts with a professional tone and is able to express opinions with ownership and without judgement.
Chooses to include professional experience to the discussion board mindful of appropriateness and boundaries. Experience is integrated as it supports the discussion board topic and utilizes scholarly references to support overall topic. n text citations are formatted per APA 7th ed.
Reference list is formatted per APA 7th ed.
Spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone are per APA 7th ed. within 5yrs
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.