The purpose of this discussion is to explore the responsibilities of the DNP-prepared nurse as a project manager. The project manager has the lead role and responsibility for project success. Project managers are accountable for the project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project. Our discussion this week allows us to look at activities in the project planning and implementation phases.
Reflect upon your readings and professional experience and address the following:
1-Examine why is it important to identify stakeholders and the project team early on when undertaking a project.
2-Consider the organizational culture where you plan to implement your DNP project. Describe organizational cultural barriers that may be present that will need to be overcome for project success.
3-For your DNP project, detail your implementation plan to include milestones.
Please ANSWER EACH QUESTION SEPARATED AND USE AT LEATS 3 SOURCES NO LATER THAN 5 YEARS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.