Lab 2 Report Rubric
The lab 2 report should be a 1-3 page MS Word document (double spaced, 1″ margins). The report should address the following 5 topics:
1. Plot a scatterplot for bill_depth_mm (x) vs. body_mass_g (y) of Gentoo penguins. Export this figure to your Word document by copying or saving as a jpg or png file and inserting it into the Word document. You can insert either an Excel or an R graphic.
2. Find the p-value for the null hypothesis that the slope of the linear regression for the plot in Question 1 is zero.
3. Do boxplots of penguin body_mass_g versus species. This can only be done with R since Excel does not have a boxplot graphic.
4. Test the null hypothesis that the body mass of Adelie penguins is equal to the body mass of Chinstrap penguins with an unequal variance or Welch’s t test. Note that p-values much larger that 0.05 provide little evidence for rejecting the null hypothesis.
5. Write a brief assessment of whether you’d like to learn more about Excel and the R programming language.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.