Home Syllabus Modules Discussions Assignments Quizzes Grades 0 Zoom Launch VHLCentral
Based on your reading and analyses of the assigned articles (2 minimum), develop a 500-word narrative addressing the following points. Give each answer the number that matches the point you are addressing. The points possible for your first post is 4 points, and due Saturday, March 18, 11:59PM.
1. Introduce the topic of sustainable resource systems, with specific attention to energy or food.
2. Summarize the purpose of at least 2 articles you read.
3. Describe whether and how each of the 3 sustainability pillars (environment, equity, economy) are addressed in the articles (2 minimum).
4. How are ‘strong sustainability’ concepts (see introductory lecture, module 1, to reference key terms) applied or advanced with the work presented in the articles? Provide justification from the articles by paraphrasing, and referenced with an in-text citation using the reference format (Last Name of First author, year of publication).
5. Do these articles support or not support the argument you presented in your six sentence argument? How? Why or why not?
6. Based on the lecture, and supporting evidence provided by the seminar speaker covering this work,
What conclusions did the presenter offer in their seminar?
Are the conclusions supported by the evidence provided by the seminar speaker, and in science presented in the articles you read? How? Justify your answer.
What is the significance of the work presented by the seminar speaker?
7. Based on the articles and critique of the seminar and work presented, and consideration of ‘strong sustainability’ concepts presented, what new insights can you offer to advance ‘strong sustainability’ of sustainable resource systems specific to energy or food?
In a 200 word reply, review a student’s post and comment on: 1) something you learned about another student’s presentation of a ‘strong sustainability’ concept and 2) another student’s insights to advance ‘strong sustainability’ of resource systems specific to energy or food. You can comment on more than one student’s post. The points possible for your reply is 2 points, due Sunday, March 19, 11:59PM.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.