Paper on Locke & the Hensel TwinsWrite two full pages, double spaced typed, on Locke and the Hensel Twins.We watched the movie Joined for Life on the Hensel Twins. You may watch other videos on them (thereare plenty on YouTube, including the long BBC documentary, and some TLC videos.)NOTE THAT THERE IS MUCH MISINFORMATION AND FAKE NEWS ABOUT THEM! BE CAREFUL!You must answer this question: are the girls (A) one person; (B) two people; or (C) something else.You must refer to Locke reading in our textbook concerning the definition of persons, and you mustapply what Locke says to the case of the Hensel Twins. Locke discusses cases which are very similar tothe Hensel Twins. You need to find those cases and relate them to the Twins.You get no credit for merely repeating irrelevant details of the film (e.g. where they live, the name oftheir English teacher). You get no credit for an elaborate discussion of their bodies, unless it is relevantto the issues about being one person or two persons. You get no credit for your personal opinion. Yourtask is to use evidence from the movie to construct an argument for your answer.You get no credit for merely telling me that the Twins have different preferences (one likes apples andthe other does not – so what, that’s not relevant in the least).You get zero credit if you fail to distinguish between persons and humans. Obviously, there is only onehuman involved, because humans are bodies and there is one body with two heads.You need to carefully explain (using evidence from what you’ve watched or read) whether the Twinshave one mind, two minds, or something else (e.g. overlapping or fused minds). Do they really havedistinct memories? Distinct streams of consciousness? What evidence is there that their minds areseparate? What evidence is there that their minds overlap? What evidence is there that they have onlyone mind?You need to carefully explain (using evidence from the movies or articles) whether the Twins have thesame moral responsibility (e.g. both are responsible for an act of their body, both get the same rewardsand punishments for what they do) or whether one Twin can be morally responsible for something andthe other not. Can they make their own independent decisions and plans?You need to carefully explain (using evidence) whether the twins are one agent or two, especially whenit comes to social activities like sports, jobs, money, ownership, marriage, and children.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.