THE TROUBLE WITH GRIT
Questions1 An equality view dictates we treat all students equally. This is the view Ms. Grady has applied to her homework policy when it comes to Samantha. How might her perspective change if she adopted an equity view instead, taking stock of thebarriers and challenges individual students experience and crafting policy to be responsive to those barriers and challenges?
2 Do you agree with Ms. Grady that Samantha is displaying a lack of grit by not turning in her homework? Why or why not? In what ways is Samantha demonstrating grit and resilience?
3 Mr. Burns worries that Ms. Grady and several of his other colleagues have a deficit view of families experiencing poverty, tending to attribute conditions like Samantha not turning in her homework to supposed deficiencies in thosefamilies. How might taking the deficit view force us into misunderstandings of the challenges and barriers students like Samantha face at school?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.