MATHLABUse these instructions and questions when writing your lab reports to ensure you cover all necessaryparts of Engineering Design and the DMAIC process.Define/Ask & Research – Determine the problem or the goal of your work. What are you trying todevelop or solve? Do you have a specific goal to attain? Who is it for, and how will it be presented?What are the requirements? Consider external sources if you need to research to help define yourproblem. What are the ethical implications of a project like this? How can solving the problem behelpful to people or contribute to society in some way?Measure – Engineering design usually involves either be given access to data or have some informationregarding what you are measuring so you can collect your own data. What data is either available orbeing collected? How is this data being used? What is the frequency of data collection? How are youusing this data? If measuring your own data, be sure to discuss how it is being collected and from where.Analyze/Imagine – Based on the problem and information available, consider potential solutions foryour problem. This may sometimes involve teammates, depending on the assignment or project beingcompleted. Try to be creative and build on other ideas if needed. This section is key for ensuring goodteamwork! Ensure everyone’s ideas are included and have a good conversation about potentialsolutions.Implementation & Improvement/Plan & Prototype – Create a design based on your selected solution.This does not necessarily mean your design will work right away. Create a prototype and test it. If it doesnot work, consider how you can redesign your solution to better meet your needs. You may go throughmultiple iterations before reaching a final stage.Control/Test – How are you ensuring success of your solution? Can your solution be repeated? Keep arecord of any testing done, as well as the frequency/times of testing, to ensure that your results areboth repeatable and reliable.Once you have addressed each of these sections, be sure to include some form of conclusion toexplain how the overall project went for you/your team. What did you learn? How could the lab beimproved? Do you understand the concept driving this lab?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.