MarketingFor this discussion, you will use a census website that posts information on variables observed in the city of Atlanta, Ga. Here is the website address. https://www.census.gov/acs/www/data/data-tables-and-tools/data-profiles/2017/Links to an external site.Links to an external site.After you open the website, you can enter the name of your state on the left at the bottom and the name of your city on the right of the landing page. You will see links to 4 sets of information on your area: social, education, housing, and demographic. You will be assessing the change in one variable you select for two different years. For example, data from the entire United States could be used to compare the percentage of women never married for the years 2010 and 2017.Once you have selected your variable and obtained the information, answer the following questions:Was there a difference in the values of your variable?How would you write the null hypothesis if you wanted to test the differences statistically?Does the difference appear to be a significant one? How would you substantiate that?Is the difference important?What are the consequences of the change in your values for your community? For example, a significant increase in the number of women never married could affect the birth rate. It could also mean more women are attending college and becoming self-sufficient
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.