In this project, you will use the moving average tool for Joe Flores, manager of the Dallas region, who wants to analyze the fluctuation in the quantity of shrimp that is used at the four Dallas restaurants and determine the projected break-even point for the year.
Open the Excel workbook Student_Excel_8E_Seafood_Inventory.xlsx downloaded with the Project.
Ensure that the Analysis ToolPak is enabled. On the Moving Average worksheet, insert a Moving Average using the range A5:AB5 as the Input Range. Type 4 as the Interval and use cell A6 as the Output Range. Select only the Chart Output check box; do NOT select the Labels in First Row check box.
Position the chart between cells C8 and Z29, keeping the chart slightly inside the cell borders.
Edit the Vertical (Value) Axis Title to Bags of Shrimp Used. Edit the Horizontal (Category) Axis Title to Four-Week Period
To display the days of the week as the Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels, at the bottom of the chart, point to any of the data points, and then click one time to select the axis. From the Design tab, display the Select Data Source dialog box, and then edit the Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels by selecting the range A4:AB4; click OK two times.
To plot the Forecast series on a secondary axis, on the chart, point to the Series “Forecast” line, double-click the line to display the Format Data Series pane, and then plot the series on the Secondary Axis.
Format the Chart Area and the Plot Area with a Solid fill. As the Color, in the eighth column, click the second color. Format the range D6:AB6 with the Comma  cell style.
Display the Projected Income worksheet. In cell C3, construct a formula that takes the previous month’s sales in cell B3 and multiplies it by 110% to determine a growth rate of 10% shown in B13 (1+$b$13). Copy the formula across to cell M3. Copy the formula in cell B9 across to cell M9.
To create a line chart with a second series, select the nonadjacent ranges A2:M3 and A9:M9, and then insert the first Line chart style.
Change the Chart Title to Expected Break-Even Point
Position the chart between cells B15 and M36, keeping the chart slightly inside the cell borders.
Double-click a value on the vertical axis, and then in the Format Axis pane, display the Axis Options. Set the Minimum bounds to 150000 and the Maximum to 500000 to provide more vertical space on the chart to show a more dramatic slope.
Format both the Plot Area and the Chart Area with a Solid fill. As the Color, in the fifth column, click the second color.
Deselect the chart. Select all the sheets, and then display the Page Setup dialog box. Insert a custom footer in the left section that includes the file name, and then center the worksheets horizontally. On the ribbon, set the Orientation to Landscape, and scale the Width to 1 page.
Display the document properties. As the Tags, type Dallas, seafood inventory and as the Subject, type your course name and section number.
Ensure that the worksheets are in this order: Moving Average, Projected Income. Save and close the file and then submit for grading.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.