Introduction: Digestion is an essential process for acquiring nutrients for metabolism. Metabolism, the sum of anabolic and catabolic reactions that consume or produce energy, controls several important body parameters such as body weight. The proper interplay between metabolism and digestion is important, and when that fails, we have metabolic disorders, such as diabetes, food intolerance, or obesity. In particular, obesity has become a common, serious, and costly disease. Weight-loss surgeries or approaches can help lose weight and lower the risk of medical problems associated with obesity.
For this post, you will:
Choose one weight-loss treatment and investigate an associated pro or con. Only 1 pro or con per student. (A pro cannot just be weight loss). Weight loss surgeries or approaches that you can select are:
Adjustable Gastric Banding
Gastric Bypass Surgery (Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass)
Vagal Blockade or vBloc
Gastric Balloon/Intragastric Balloon System
How does your choice work? Does it work by restriction, malabsorptive restrictive surgery, by the implantation of an electrical device, etc.?
Are there some restrictions based on age, health, or population groups related to your choice of weight loss intervention?
Are the long-term benefits of your choice? If so, what are they? If not, why not?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.