Prompt: Let’s consider the economics of waiting. The economic cost of waiting can be viewed from two perspectives. For your organization, the cost of keeping an employee (i.e., an internal customer) waiting can be measured by unproductive wages. For external customers, the cost of waiting is the forgone alternative use of that time. In a competitive market, excessive waiting can lead to lost sales (Bordoloi, p. 95). Sometimes the perception of waiting is more important to the customer than the actual time spent waiting, suggesting that innovative ways should be found to reduce the negative aspects of waiting. Describe what this looks like in your industry and organization. What will you do today to reduce or eliminate this waiting, whether it is physical waiting or the perception of waiting? Also, consider waiting times for different access points to your organization: your website, calling your company, emailing your company, social media, and other access points. How will you address waiting in each of these areas?
NOTE: Please make sure that you include a minimum of 2 APA references to your initial discussion post and Biblical reference
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.