Dr. Lora MendenhallLength: Four pages (with recommendations, a conclusion, and any references,although more is fine). See examples in our textbook readings. A cover letter is notnecessary. Your overall “product” is separateFinal Report Due (with “product” and optional news release): June 25, 2022, at 12:00p.m. (midnight) via CanvasWe will not have a peer review for this assignment, although you are certainly free toseek advice or review from a classmate or the Writing CenterFor this final assignment, you will identify an organization (such as we saw in thevideo clips in our announcements on Canvas) that would benefit from a specificallytargeted “green” initiative. The choice of organization, as well as the means of taking asmall step in environmental sustainability, is up to you as an individual. The video clipfeaturing Marriott Hotels is more recent and focuses on straws, shower products, etc.The Rush Hospital clip dates back about a decade yet has a lot of useful ideas. Youwill want to focus (for the sake of brevity) on just one targeted topic (for example:single use napkin dispensers).As you research, organize, draft, and prepare your report, keep in mind the followingfrom our assigned textbook readings: Identify a “problem” (something that could benefit from a green initiative) Consider a possible causes(s) – I will explain on Announcements on Canvas Consider a possible solution(s) – “ Analyze and evaluate the solution(s) – (might there be some drawbacks?) Draw a conclusion(s) and make recommendationsIn the Marriott clip, you will hear indications of the “Rule of Three.” Do not forget toinclude this information in your report. For this assignment, you will be able to see theRule of Three from both the vantage point of the person preparing the Green InitiativeReport, as well as from (hopefully) the vantage points of a consumer/customer. Feelfree to brainstorm for theoretical ways that you may even be able to suggest a greeninitiative to your current employer, school, favorite store, etc. You may use charts andgraphs (and import photos, illustrations, etc.) into your report, but those visual tools donot count as word space (in other words, you still need at least four full pages ofwriting).In addition to the report, you will prepare a product to use within the organization topromote this green initiative. For example: Marriott Hotels has a small card inbathrooms explaining the benefits of their soap dispensers. You can do a flier,brochure, leaflet, or similar product. Make it as dynamic (and attention-getting) as youcan. Remember AIDA? Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action. You want others toultimately Act on the effort to promote environmental sustainability.If you choose to also prepare a press/news release for the initiative (this is optional),you will receive extra credit. See your textbook for examples.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.