Assignment 1 goes with SECTION A : Focus DSM and the Environment
PART I of Assignment 1 : Draws from Regier, Kuhl & Kupper, DSM-5: Classification and criteria
This DSM-5 classification and criteria changes article, describes the overhaul that was done from the DSM IV (1994) to the DSM-5 which was completed in 2013. Read the article and Page 95 of the article, you will see reference to check out www.psychiatry.org/dsm5, please be sure to check out this website before you start to respond to questions listed below. This website will give you access to the abbreviated description of the major deviations from DSM IV to now DSM-5 .
BE SURE TO USE AND LABEL THE PARTS OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT IN THE SAME WAY THAT I HAVE DESCRIBED THEM â€“ MEANING I WANT TO SEE the words, PART I Task A. then your answer. Then you can go on to PART II Task B do not run the different Tasks that make-up assignment 1 together ( I will send it back and will deduct 5 points if you do this) and BE SURE to designate PART I or PART 2 when giving your response. Total worth of assignment 1 is 35 points.
PART I. Task A : Describe the (2) changes from DSM IV to the current DSM-5 in terms Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ( 10 to 12 sentences is your limit; you are to observe these limits) Be sure to label -Change #1â€¦etcâ€¦donâ€™t want to hunt to locate your (2) changes) Worth 5 points.
PART I : TASK B: As clinicians working with a child who has ASD, list the specific symptoms you would be looking for. ( worth 5 points). You can Bullet the symptoms.
PART I : Task C: What DSM-5 term is used to refer to dementia. Need (there is NOT enough information in the article so you will need to supplement through CUNY searches â€“ preferred rather than google) to to get more information about the ten subtypes â€“ describe what you have learned of the subtypes . BE specific and throughâ€¦information on all 10 are required. (worth 10 points)
PART II. Second article for assignment 1: Ehrenreichâ€™s , The impact of environment on abnormal behavior and mental disease.
PART II: Read the article. Then think you are a therapist and a pregnant woman ( she is only one month pregnant) comes to see you reporting that she is having increase anxiety ( worry) regarding the health of her developing fetus. How would you explain what the article provides on page 3 regarding Type 1, 2, and 3 shades of risk. Be sure to write as you would share this information to the pregnant woman, DO NOT summarize the â€œshadesâ€ instead you are to demonstrate once you as a clinician have the knowledge of these 3 shades how is it that you would share this information with a pregnant woman who is worried about the health of her developing fetus. Please write your response as full sentences. ( worth 10 points)
PART II. Go to page 4 of the article â€“ write a summary of the content that is under the heading, Protective factors and risk accumulation. Never in any work for me are you allowed to use quotes INSTEAD put what you are reading into your own words. (5 points).
Please read those articles in order to do this assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.