Learning Activity 3 Instructions
Background to the assignment: In Chapter 17 you read about the development of the university and various expressions of entertainment, such as in literature and several styles of visual and performing arts. These forms of expression included the literary, visual and performative representation of values and ideas of the culture in Europe at the time. The university provided Western Culture with newly expanded views of Science and Liberal Arts, including philosophy and theology. These developments had an influence on the direction that the culture was headed.
Literary– could be spoken or written account of connected events; story.
Visual– (paintings, sculptures, textiles, architecture)
Performing Arts– (dance, film, music, theatre, performance art).
Description of the assignment: In America and Western Culture today, how do the areas of education (university) and our forms of entertainment (literary, visual, performing arts) affect the development of values and ideas of Western Culture. Please give examples and specific areas as well as how they affect Western Culture.
Your discourse must indicate that you have an understanding of this influence. If you include sources, cite them in current APA format. This assignment must be 250–300 words and must include the word count in parentheses. Submit a draft of your Learning Activity to SafeAssign for feedback a few days before the assignment is due.
Submit Learning Activity 3 by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 6
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.