Industry 4.0 has poised to modernize the manufacturing sector ad boost industrial competitiveness. Specifically, it couples with emerging technology such as the Internet of Things (IoT), automation, and robotics, to increase productivity and reduce costs and thus digitally transformed the manufacturing sector into the “smart factory”.
Although Industry 4.0 has great benefits, it also has a significant impact on the manufacturing workforce. Potentially it disrupts the manufacturing processes and also the future of the manufacturing workforce and leads to controversial debates such as fear of jobs being taken by robots, ethical choices between job losses and profit, etc.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
IntelliAuto is an automobile parts manufacturer with 5000 employees. The organization has a plan in place to move towards a digital manufacturing factory in the next 5 years. Although the digital plan is at its infant stage, IntelliAuto wishes to study its full-time workforce by developing a profile of employees that measures factors such as income, job satisfaction, career progress, etc.
The current aim is to better understand the employees of the organization. In addition, the study also helps to better prepare for a negotiation with unions in the future when the organization is in transition to a digital manufacturing factory. Katrina de Jong, the Chief Human Resource Officer, hires Datos Lab Corporation (DLC), a consulting firm, to survey IntelliAuto employees and communicate the results.
A survey of a random sample of 1000 employees was conducted. In this assessment, you play the role of Misha Toutou, a data analyst at DLC. Katrina has written to you regarding her requests and/or queries relating to the employee survey. Her email to you is reproduced below.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.