As a member of the Allied Sanitation Company (ASC) executive team considering producing, marketing, and distributing its sanitation product to the global community, there is a faction on the team that wants to market this product through e-commerce rather than through traditional sales channels in order to keep sales costs low. What are the challenges the organization will face when electronically marketing and selling this product outside of the United States? What are some of the issues the team needs to be aware of before launching this product for sale electronically? Provide a summary of the issues ASC must analyze prior to entering the global market through electronic means.
This summary should be a minimum of 500 words. Follow APA guidelines, provide a cover page, table of contents, and a reference page. One source you must cite for this assignment is your textbook (Wild, J. J., & K.L. Wild (2015). International Business: The Challenges of Globalization. (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. ISBN-13: 978-0-13-386793-0). Cite any other sources you are using.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.