PARAGRAPH FROM Essay :
Chapter 1: Why is shared information so important in a learning organization in comparison to an efficient performance organization? Discuss how an organizations approach to sharing information may be related to other elements of organization design such as: structure, tasks, strategy, and culture.
One of the most notable aspects of Chapter 1 is the ways in which it illustrates the failures of organizations like Xerox and Kodak, which struggled to learn organizationally (Daft, 2016). During their heyday, both organizations performed efficiently, but they were unable to be sufficiently responsive in terms of altering their organizational offerings to suit the needs of the new marketplace, after their core product lines became obsolete. This failure to re-strategize can be traced back to an inflexible organizational structure: Xeroxs was described as slow to adapt and almost totally paralyzed by politics (Daft, 2016, p.6). At some organizations individual departments or entities may attempt to hoard information out of a spirit of competition. Ideally, in a learning organization, dialogue is facilitated to enhance mutual dialogue and adaptability, breaking down barriers to building new knowledge (Hussein, et al., 2014). As technology changes the world more quickly than before, free and open communication channels via a variety of media, including social media, is critical.
Chapter 1: What are some differences that one might anticipate among the expectations of stakeholders for a nonprofit organization versus a for-profit business? Do you believe nonprofit managers have to pay more attention to stakeholders than business managers?
It is true, as Daft (2016) states, problems occur when all organizations are treated as similar, and all organizations are not necessarily responsive to
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.