Create a 10-15 slide digital presentation on the topic of special education referral, evaluation, and placement procedures.
Within your presentation:
Review the RTI and MTSS processes and how they support students with and without disabilities who are struggling academically.Describe laws, policies, and procedures regarding referrals, assessments, and placements for students who have, or are suspected as having, a disability. Include which individuals may make such a referral, and distinguish special education identification from a special education referral .Identify rights and responsibilities of students being evaluated for special education services, their parents, teachers, schools, and other professionals within the evaluation process .Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.Your digital presentation should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.