Use two tools of analysis.
Compare and contrast (two or three sections of a piece)
Compare and contrast (with outside information/experts such as academic experts, politicians, textbooks, and other professional sources)
Apply to something you know (pop culture, other text, experience, historical examples, other material)
Reinterpret (put the author’s ideas into your own words, communicate their point in a new way)
Relevance (does the author’s ideas apply to something going on today?)
Argue for (provide several examples why the author is correct)
Argue against (provide at least one example why the author is incorrect)
Proscribe (criticize the author or the piece)
Prescribe a solution to a problem the author raises, or propose a better solution than the author gives
Identify if author has a bias and explain with examples
Then use outside informatio
Read the article by Timothy Ferris, “Conservative is not opposite Liberal, That’s Totalitarianism”. Using the book and the internet, identify a one-dimensional political spectrum.
Draw a one-dimensional political spectrum and include the following: Libertarians, Democrats, Republicans, Green Party, Tea Party/Reform Party, Progressives/Liberals, Conservatives, Fascists, Communists, and Socialists.
Next, Draw a two-dimensional political spectrum (like Ferris) and label the same parties as above on this spectrum.
Finally, explain why you put the political parties where you did on the spectra, and compare and contrast your findings (full essay).
Watch these videos on YouTube and use information and cite.
*POLITICS FOR DUMMIES: LEFT& RIGHT political parties…..
* ON POLITICS AND TGE FEDERAL BUDGET, 2011
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.