Case Study Essay Analysis Paper
You will select a Fictional person for your case study. This could be based on someone you know, a family member, yourself, or a fictional character who exhibits any of the atypical disorders presented in the course. Do Not write about a real person or a celebrity. If it is about you, a friend or a family member, make sure that you change names and write in the third person about them (he, she, they). Ask the question, “How does this person exhibit symptoms or behaviors that represent some sort of atypical behavior? Write an analysis essay paper of the individual, including a description of symptoms, diagnosis, social factors, and treatment. Use examples to describe and support the analysis and scope of the disorder presented by the character. Use of the DSM 5 for symptoms should be included.
The DSM 5 symptoms are in the Textbook and in Canvas. This must be an original paper written in your own writing style and matching your weekly writing style. Also, include in your paper the use of first-person narrative (I think, in my opinion, I noticed that…). You may use part of your journal writings if you want. Check out Purdue Owl (Links to an external site.) for APA sample paper information on writing your paper.
Include and Bold Type these Topic Headings in your paper: (do not include the numbers)
- Introduction (describe the case and the character)
- Diagnosis– include symptoms from DSM 5 and examples of the character’s behavior (be sure to read Chapter 14 about Personality Disorders before you diagnose the case);
- Etiology (causes of the Problem i.e., Psychological, biological);
- Social Factors (family or living conditions);
- Treatment Plan (type of therapy or medications)
- Conclusion – (prognosis with or without treatment)
- Use your textbook, outside references, and class lectures and discussion to support your position. Students will include a minimum of 3 scholarly references. (6-8) pages for Essay Assignment, not including title or reference page.
- Use APA format and cite references throughout the paper. List your references
- The title page will include Your Name, Title of Paper, the Course Title, and Date.
- Double Space Throughout.
- See Canvas for the Essay and Oral Presentation Grading Rubrics
- Turnitin similarity only 20% (if more revise paper and re-submit).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.