choose a case study from your clinical cases, a movie, or fiction you are familiar with that has a sexual theme. Then, you will address this case from a postmodern model such as SFBT (Solution focused (brief) therapy), narrative therapy, or collaborative therapy. In your treatment plan, be sure to include the following:
Provide an introduction to the case. Be sure to note why you chose this case.Specify the nature of the presenting problem, noting, in particular, the clients sexual issues and concerns.Develop a postmodern model and a brief treatment plan describing how you would consider using the case. Include your view on what you find most effective and appealing about the model. Also, identify any limitations to the models effectiveness.
Highlight potential ethical considerations based on your review in Week 5 and how you would address them.
References: Include a minimum of 3 model-specific scholarly resources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.