This assignment provides you with an opportunity to analyze a real-world, peer-reviewed psychology journal article thatcontains research which examines motivation, emotion, and social psychology.Begin by visiting the Waldorf Online Library to locate and choose a journal article in which motivation and emotion areviewed under the lens of social psychology. The article must be peer-reviewed and should be no older than 7 years.Start your search is the PsycARTICLES database or the Academic Search Ultimate database. You canaccess these databases from the Databases box on the library homepage.For assistance in locating your article, you may find the following Finding an Article (online tutorial) helpful.Once you have chosen your article, you will write an article critique that addresses the following elements.Explain the research methodology that was used in the study.Discuss social factors that influence people or groups to conform to the actions of others.Indicate how behaviors and motivation are impacted by the presence of others. (How does this apply to COVID-19?)Indicate the structures of the brain that are involved in emotion and motivation. (How could a person’s emotions related to fear drive their behaviors during this pandemic?)PSY 1010, General Psychology 3Examine the article’s generalizability to various areas of psychology. Why would some people choose to follow the orders to avoid social contact and others allow desire for human interaction to be their driving force?In addition, your article critique should clearly identify the article’s premise and present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.