Discussion Thread: Software Resilience This is a graded discussion: 25 points possible due Jan 26 Q As you will find in your readings, there is a link between security and quality. In the first paragraph, examine the relationship between non functional requirements and quality attributes of ISO/IEC 9126-1.1n the second paragraph, analyze the different categories of non functional requirements as they relate to software resilience. In the third paragraph, tie the concepts together and explain what happens when a system does not have proper security requirements. Give examples, using current events and hacking news. Be sure to provide at least 1 citation from the text or scripture.
Review the Discussion Assignment Instructions) 1F prior to posting. You may also click the three dots in the upper corner to Show Rubric. Post-First: This course utilizes -First feature in all Discussions. This means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates’ threads after you have submitted your thread in response to the provided prompt. Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module 2: Week 2.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.