EducationExamine the student roster to identify the diversity of your students. You will create two seating charts: one for whole group instruction activity and the other on slide two for a differentiated activity. Click inside each white box labeled “Student Name” on the classroom layout and type in the full name of one student from the class roster. Examine your classroom layout to guarantee your first slide is for whole group instruction activity and the second slide is for a differentiated instructional activity.ED532 Unit 2 DiscussionClass RosterJoe Doe- multilingual/ visually impairedMary Jones- learning disability/language impairedJohn Smith- speech Impaired/emotional disabilityNatasha Simmons- intellectual disability/hearing impairedJuan Torres- limited English/ learning disabilityNadia Romanov- Multilingual/gifted and talentedLamont Evans- gifted and talented/orthopedic impairmentBoris Smirnoff- limited English/ learning disabilityBuzz Valenti- Traumatic-brain injury/intellectual disabilityNancy Beauville- Multilingual/sickle-cell anemiaPatricia Lutz- Multiple disabilities/bilingualMaria Ramirez- Limited English/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderMario Wong- multilingual/gifted and talentedEvelyn Ramirez- autism spectrum disorder/speech disorderFrank Williams- developmental delay/language impairedBarbara Brooks- homeless/emotional disturbance
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.