5.1 Describe the safety responsibilities of management and other ‘key personnel’ under the Civil Aviation Act 1988. What do you understand by the term ‘corporate killing’?
5.2 Describe the relationship between a quality management system and a safety management system. Can you have an effective safety management system without an established quality system?
5.3 Describe the various steps of establishing a Safety Management System to your workplace or a hypothetical aviation organisation.
5.4 In your opinion could a more robust SMS have prevented the MH 17 accident?
6.1 Provide a brief account of the development and study of aviation human factors in Australia.
6.2 Are ‘multicultural’ flight crews a safety hazard? Explain your answer with reference to specific case studies and recent (after 2010) aircraft accidents.
6.3 Write a brief essay on the importance of education and training of aviation personnel in human factors. Discuss the development of such training.
6.4 Do you consider it necessary to develop a learning culture in order to establish a ‘healthy’ safety culture? What are the steps required in ‘creating’ a learning culture?
6.5 Provide an overview of the advantages of either the LOSA/TEM training in terms of improving levels of safety.
Write an essay of approximately 500 words on any one of the following topics.
7.1 Provide a brief account of the development and evolution of the philosophy of CRM training.
7.2 Write a brief essay on the advantages of Fifth Generation CRM philosophy.
7.3 Use the case study of the BEA Staines Trident accident to highlight the importance of CRM training for flight crew.
7.4 Use any case study to highlight the importance of situational awareness training for flight crew.
7.5 What is maintenance resource management?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.