Start Excel. Download and open the file named Exp19_Excel_Ch05_HOEAssessment_FineArt.xlsx. Grader has automatically added your last name to the beginning of the filename.
Before using the Subtotal command, the data must be sorted by categories.
On the Subtotals worksheet, perform a three-level sort by Status, then by Type, and finally by Title, all in alphabetical order.
You want to subtotal data to identify the highest issue prices, estimated values, and percentage change by the Status category and the Type of art work.
Use the Subtotals feature to insert subtotal rows by Status to identify the highest (max) Issue Price, Est. Value, and Change. Then add a second-level subtotal by Type using the same function and columns.
You want to apply an outline so that you can collapse values used for the formula in column F. Then you will collapse the subtotaled rows.
Apply an auto outline and click the collapse button above column F. Collapse the data by displaying only the subtotals and grand total rows. Set a print area for the range B1:F48.
A PivotTable can give additional perspective to data. You will use the Art worksheet to create a recommended PivotTable.
Use the Art worksheet to create the recommended PivotTable called Sum of Issue Price by Type on a new worksheet named Sold Out. Mac users create a PivotChart that includes the Status field in the Filters area, the Est. Values field in the Columns area, the Type field in the Rows area, and the Issue Price field in the Values area.
Name the PivotTable Art Type.
Currently, the PivotTable contains the Issue Price field. You will add the Est. Value field to compare the difference between total value of the art based on issue price and estimated value today.
Add the Est. Value field below the Sum of Issue Price in the Values area.
You want to display the average values instead of the sum of the values in each category.
Modify the two Values fields to determine the average Issue Price and average Est. Value by type. Change the custom name to Average Issue Price and Average Est. Value, respectively.
Format the two Values fields with Accounting number type with zero decimal places.
The Summary sheet is designed to display two key averages from the PivotTable on the Summary sheet.
Display the Summary sheet. In cell B2, insert the GETPIVOTDATA function that references cell C4 on the PivotTable in the Sold Out sheet. In cell B3, insert the GETPIVOTDATA function that references cell C9 on the PivotTable in the Sold Out sheet.
Some art is still available, but most art is sold out. You want to create a filter to focus on the sold-out art.
Display the Sold Out sheet. Add the Status field from the field list to the Filters area. Set a filter to display only art that is Sold Out.
Insert a slicer for the Type field, change the slicer height to 2 inches, change the button width to 2 inches, and apply the Light Blue, Slicer Style Dark 5. Cut the slicer and paste it in cell A11.
Note, depending upon the Office version used, the style name may be Slicer Style Dark 1.
Display the Totals sheet. Insert a calculated field named Field1 to determine difference between the two values, Est. Value and Issue Price. Change the custom name to Value Increase.
With the PivotTable on the Totals sheet displayed, change the Sum of Issue Price and Sum of Est. Value fields to show values as percentage of column totals.
With the PivotTable on the Totals sheet displayed, select Light Blue, Pivot Style Medium 6 and display banded rows.
Display the Porcelains sheet. Create a relationship between the PORCELAINS table using the Code field and the CODES table using the Code field.
Create a blank PivotTable from inside the PORCELAINS table. Add this data to the Data Model. Name the worksheet Porcelain Pivot and name the PivotTable Porcelain Values.
Display all tables in the PivotTable Fields List task pane. Add the Description from the CODES table to the Rows area and the Issue and Est. Value fields as Values from the PORCELAIN table. Format the two value fields with Accounting number format with zero decimal places.
Create a clustered column PivotChart from the Porcelain Values PivotTable. Cut the PivotChart and paste it in cell A7.
Add a chart title and type Porcelain Values. Bold the title. Change the value axis maximum bounds to $3,000.
Change the PivotChart height to 2.5 inches and the width to 3.7 inches.
Create a footer on all worksheets (except Art) with your name in the left section, the sheet name code in the center section, and the file name code in the right section.
Ensure that the worksheets are correctly named and placed in the following order in the workbook: Subtotals, Totals, Sold Out, Art, Summary, Porcelain Pivot, Porcelains.
Save and close Exp19_Excel_Ch05_HOEAssessment_FineArt.xlsx. Exit Excel. Submit the file as directed
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.