NURSINGDesigning a Care Map
InstructionsMr. Harry Roost is a 78-year old male being discharge after a fracture of his right tibia and fibula. He has a long leg cast that he will need to wear for the next 8 weeks. The nurses have observed him using a hanger to scratch the skin under the cast. The nurses have reminded him each time that he is not to put anything down his cast. He also sits on the side of the bed for long periods with his leg in a dependent position. He also gets up to go to the bathroom without calling for help. The staff have observed him hopping to the bathroom without using his crutches.Develop a care map for Mr. Roost using the template directly after these instructions. Include information important for his discharge home. For this assignment, include the following: assessment and data collection , three NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, one SMART goal for each nursing diagnosis, and two nursing interventions with rationale for each SMART goal for a client with a musculoskeletal disorder.Use at least two scholarly sources to support your care map. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a reference page using APA format.Check out the following link for information about writing SMART goals and to see examples:http://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/212524You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide:https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooksHave questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide:https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.