Topic: Creating Learning EnvironmentsDeveloping a schedule for a classroom is not an easy task. In this assignment, you will create your own schedule for a preschool classroom.Part AImagine you are a teacher for a preschool classroom. Create a schedule that begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. Your schedule should include all aspects from arrival of the student to the departure. Be specific and detailed, similar to the schedules shown in Chapter 3. When making a schedule, teachers need to consider each of the following: early childhood philosophy; the needs of the children; a balance of activities (child-initiated and adult-initiated; individual, small-group, and large-group; quiet and active; indoors and outdoors); the needs of parents; and time for routines, transitions, and extended center time for in-depth learning.Part BExplain each of the areas listed above (in italics). Give an example of how you approached each of those areas in your schedule.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.