Identifying the Ethical SystemYou are an intern at an attorney’s office and you have been asked to prepare a memo in response to the following scenario:You have been accompanying one of the attorneys in your office to visit a client in jail. You notice that the attorney has been requesting continuances in his case for frivolous reasons. This has kept the inmate in jail for a long time. You suspect this has to do with the fact that the attorney hasn’t received full payment for his workThe inmate discusses the problem with you, asking for your help. Upon being approached, the attorney explains the “Confidence Game,” or the need for putting informal pressure on clients to pay the required legal fees.You must determine what your next steps will be.Write an analysis report in Microsoft Word document analyzing the dilemma and how you will handle the problem:Address if the attorney’s action was ethical or unethical and explain your reasoning.Identify the ethical system you used to make your decision.Explain when and how whistle-blowing is ethical.Explain, giving reasons, if you would consider reporting your colleague to a partner in the law firm or some other higher authority?For information on the legal rules of conduct and whistleblowing, visit the following websites:https://myclasses.southuniversity.edu/content/enforced/93139-17109789/media/week3/SUO_W3_Project_Policy_Analysis.pdf?_&d2lSessionVal=5Lp70s6mlxZOzKNRTAmvAEZ7Ohttps://oig.justice.gov/sites/default/files/archive/special/0007/allegations.htm
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.