BusinessCase Study: Dynamic Pricing – Strategies for Enhancing Profitability
InstructionsWrite a 5–7 page paper in which you:Compare and contrast surge versus congestion pricing. Provide a specific example of each currently in use.There are many types of auctions, each with strengths and weakness at uncovering the real price/value of an item. Compare and contrast how each of the following uncovers value and provide a specific example of how each uncovers value:The English auction and the Dutch auction.The sealed-bid first-price auction and the Vickery Auction.Auctions are widely used. Analyze an actual auction employed by each of the following:A state or federal government or an agency of a state or federal government.A for-profit business.For each, explain what type of auction is employed and how the auction solves the problem of finding the best price for the good or service.Read the Letter from Senator Warren to Fed on Wells Fargo FHC Status [PDF].Explain how an auction to sell the Wells Fargo consumer-facing banking division might be used to determine the value of the division.Include a recommendation on what type of auction might be used.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.