Mid-Term Essay Packet1. Can History be objective? What do you think and why? Give examples of where you get your view on this subject.2. What are the three hypothesis of a Pattern or Direction in History?Cyclical Hypothesis – History repeats itself. The belief is that history can be understood interms of repetitive patterns or cycles.Linear-Progressive Hypothesis – Each generation builds upon discoveries from previousgenerations. A view of history marked by belief in the inevitable growth and progress ofhuman knowledge and institutions.Chaos Hypothesis – History itself has no overall identifiable and universal meaning. The belief that there is no pattern or direction in history; history has no meaning exceptattributed to it by humans.3. Explain in detail intrinsic teleology and extrinsic teleology.4. Do you believe in “free will”? What are some arguments for free will? Who are the psychologist associated with the belief in free will?5. Defend Determinism. Who are the psychologist associated with the belief in Determinism?6. Explain Monism and Dualism.7. What was the concentration of Weber and Fechner’s research. What were the important aspects of this research?8. What is Wundt’s legacy? What is the legacy of Wundt’s Students in Applied Psychology?9. What is Titchener’s Psychology in regards to Elementary Mental Processes?10. What was Margaret Washburn’s theory on animal consciousness?11. Brentano was a key figure in the history of psychology. What was his influence and who in Psychology has been influenced by his work?12. Who is Ebbinghaus and what was the major contribution to the world of Psychology?13. What is William James’ legacy?15. What were the substantial contributions of John B. Watson?16. Why is Tolman’s work considered “one of the most important bridges between classical behaviorism and contemporary psychology”?17. What is the relevance of Gestalt Psychology?18. What is the appreciative overview of Freud?19. What is the critical overview of Freud?20. What is Horney’s System of Thought?23. Explain Carl Rogers’ nondirective, client-centered therapy. What is Rogers continuing influence on the discipline of psychology?24. Explain Frankl’s Logotherapy.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.