A performance appraisal is a regular review of employee job performance and contribution to organizational objectives. In many cases, performance appraisals are conducted at the end of the year to evaluate employee performance, as well as set performance for the next year. For this assignment, you will evaluate another function of HR and management and its contribution to effective performance management. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 6: Employee Appraisal: Measurement, Assessment, and Management, and the article Adapting the Performance Appraisal Process to Meet the Needs of the Modern Workplace Links to an external site..In your paper,Discuss how performance appraisals are a function of HR and management.Analyze the basic components of an effective performance appraisal.Explain how performance appraisals can contribute to organizational goals and objectives.Describe the advantages of performance appraisals and how they contribute to effective training and development.Explain potential forms of discrimination based on labor laws and regulations when conducting a performance appraisal.For additional support with completing this assignment, please refer to the following tools:Finding HR Journals in the UAGC Library Links to an external site.. This tip sheet may support you in researching through the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.What is CRAAPO? Links to an external site.This may assist you in determining the reliability of an HR website.Scholarly and Popular Resources(1) Links to an external site..This tutorial explains the differences between scholarly and popular resources.Human Resources Research with Library OneSearch Links to an external site.. This tip sheet may support you in researching through the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.The Performance Appraisal paperMust be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style Links to an external site.as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Links to an external site.resource.Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paper in bold fontSpace should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.Student’s nameName of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)Course name and numberInstructor’s nameDue dateMust include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions Links to an external site.and Writing a Thesis Statement Links to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources Links to an external site.table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick and Easy Library Research Links to an external site.tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper Links to an external site.guide.Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List Links to an external site.resource in the Writing Center for specifications.Carefully review the Grading Rubric Links to an external site.for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.