“Each nurse establishes and maintains respectful, collaborative, therapeutic and professional relationships. Relationships include therapeutic nurse-client relationships and professional relationships with colleagues, health care team members and employers. Professional relationships are based on trust and respect and result in improved client care” (CNO, 2002).Because nursing attracts people of various genders, ages, and backgrounds, intra-professional (nurse-nurse) communication may be a challenge for nurses. For example, there may be generational differences in the approach to patient care and medical operations within the unit. Toxic or deeply stressful work environments can flourish, adversely affecting nurses of all levels. In addition to potentially reducing the quality-of-care nurses provide, dysfunctional work culture can also lead to staff turnover and absenteeism.Think of a time when you faced challenges in a professional relationship. This relationship may have been at your place of employment or even a school activity like a group project. Explain the challenges that were present in the relationship; ensure you maintain confidentiality. Your job in this section is to just write. There is no judgment as to what the situation includes. I am merely asking for the situation as you recall or perceive it to be. (250-word limit)Next, review what you have written. What elements contributed to the breakdown in the relationship? Review the CNO Professional Standards: Relationships and focus on the indicators for Professional Relationships. Provide examples of how you would apply each of them in the scenario you created. Include at least one scholarly reference from an article discussing professional relationships that supports what you are saying. (250-375-word limit)What did you learn from this activity? (125-word limit)Your paper has a 2–3-page limit (not including title page or references). The paper must be in APA 7th edition format and must include an introduction and conclusion, intext citations, page numbers, and references (CNO documents and one scholarly reference).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.