Answer the following questions and prompts in a 3-4 page narrative that demonstrates a personal understanding of the material. Provide detailed examples from your own experiences that illustrate the concepts; if possible, discuss how this information might be relevant to your future career; whenever possible, define concepts with your own words. Answer EACH of the six questions.
• EXPLAIN the concepts AND then give an example of an additive upward counterfactual, and of a subtractive downward counterfactual from your own life experiences.• What is ONE function/purpose/use of counterfactual thinking? That is, why do we engage in it? SECONDLY, WHEN do we typically engage in it? (What circumstances trigger this kind of thinking?) Give ONE example from your own life.• Explain the concept of rarity assumption as it relates to the discounting of a certain type of information, and provide an example from your everyday life.• According to theories presented in our course, WHAT might be a cognitive explanation for why some people refuse to vaccinate their children (which is the objective/rational thing to do)? Briefly explain your answer. You must provide at LEAST ONE named theory/concept from our course to explain this.• Explain the “certainty effect” in relation to Superfund environmental clean-up efforts? Is there an example or application of the “certainty effect” at work in your own life? Try to identify one.• In 3 sentences or fewer, explain the difference between expected value and expected utility theories.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.