Write in the third person, adhering to conventions of academic tone. Reference Capella Writing Center: Tone and writing in third person.
Identify two instruments that could be used to assess and evaluate the proposed practice change.
Identify instruments appropriate for determining the effectiveness of a specific intervention.
Briefly describe the origin or originator of each instrument (including the inventor, creator, or company).
Explain the construct it measures, units or scales, type of measurement (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods).
If using a survey for either assessment or evaluation of the intervention, describe the scientific validity and reliability (alpha).
Identify the relevant studies from the literature where the instruments were used.Include a description of the results of the studies.
Describe how the studies differed or if there are similarities to your project.
Explain the rationale for why the instrument was chosen and provide supporting evidence from the literature.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.