Create a 15 page curriculum evaluation that incorporates the curriculum analysis and course design you created for Assessments 1 and 2 (see attached). You will use the work you completed for Assessments 1 and 2 as parts of this assessment. Combine Assessments 1 and 2, and add a section about curriculum evaluation. The evaluation you create should flow smoothly as one cohesive document. When combining the previous assessments, make revisions based on feedback you received from faculty. Consider curriculum evaluation and address the following:
• Explain the importance of ongoing curriculum evaluation, why it is important, and for whom it is important.
• List criteria that are important to consider in curriculum evaluation.
• Explain how and why pilot testing can be used in curriculum evaluation.
• Provide examples of both short-term and long-term curriculum evaluations for process improvement, and explain why both types are necessary to curriculum development.
• Describe how to apply evidence-based nursing concepts, theories, and best practices to improve curriculum development.
• Identify the appropriate accreditation body for a selected curriculum and describe appropriate accreditation evaluation criteria.
o For example, a school of nursing might be accredited by CCNE or ACEN, whereas a hospital staff development program might be accredited by JCAHO, HFAP, or others.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
• Number of resources: Cite a minimum of five resources that are not included in the resource activities for this assessment.
• Length of evaluation: 15 typed double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and the reference page.
• Appendix: Included appropriate material from Assessments 1 and 2. The appendix will not be included in the page count.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.