(I attached four documents. One is a summary of my interview with the program director of the agency I wrote about. The second is the actual outline I turned in that needs to be edited and resubmitted. The third is the outline guideline and what my outline should look like. The fourth is the professors notes on what needs to be fixed in the outline I submitted.)
To assess your ability to:
Compare and contrast contemporary theories and strategies of policing in America.
Explain the purpose and function of the correctional system in the U.S.
Describe the purpose and function of the courts system in the U.S.
Compare and contrast theories of crime and offending that are commonly accepted in the field of criminal justice.
Apply critical thinking, reasoning, and analytical skills required for ethical decision-making and problem solving in criminal justice.
Demonstrate knowledge of ethical principles, laws, and standards of professional conduct applicable to the criminal justice system.
Apply management, administrative, and leadership skills appropriate to a criminal justice agency.
The overall purpose of this capstone research project is to give you an opportunity to demonstrate many of the proficiencies you have developed during your entire program of study. You will be required to research and analyze a criminal justice organization as well as write a fifteen page paper that report the findings of your agency analysis. This capstone project paper reflects 50% of your Capstone grade. Therefore, you should expect to spend 50% of your time, or approximately 45-50 hours on this assignment. Use the following Paper Requirements and Mandatory Headings as a guide for your writing.
The capstone project assignment has six parts, which build upon each other. Your professor will give you feedback as you progress through different parts of the capstone paper. Be sure to use this feedback to improve your paper and final presentation.
This is Part 3 of your capstone research project. You must have completed Part 1: Capstone Research Project from Unit 1 and Part 2: Capstone Research Project from Unit 4 in order to complete this assignment. Use any feedback from your professor to improve your paper.
For this part of the capstone research project, you are required to develop a full outline of your capstone paper that reflects agency information gathered and integrated with relevant course materials. Use the following Paper Requirements and Mandatory Headings as a guide for your paper outline. Make sure you include topic headings and have all information required of you included in the paper outline. Again, you should apply course materials that are applicable to your analysis.
Note: As you work on your capstone research project paper, remember that you are not merely restating facts, but critically exploring them within the context of your prior course work and analytical abilities. This analysis should integrate relevant course materials including those from Introduction to Criminology, Introduction to the Criminal Justice System, Criminal Justice Management and Administration and Ethics in the Criminal Justice System. In addition, it should integrate prior learning outcomes from system-specific courses. The particular course will depend on the agencies placement within the criminal justice system and its mission and stakeholders.
Please utilize Franklin University writing resources, including tutors who will review drafts and make suggestions. Note: Franklin University offers writing tutors for review and evaluation. Please visit the Learning Commons Links to an external site.for more information.
Please see the Capstone Paper Rubric for final grading detail.
Complete all required readings prior to working on this assignment.
Write a 3-4 page outline of your research paper. Make sure you include topic headings for each paragraph and at least one supporting sentences. Please, see the following Paper Outline. You should also apply course materials that are applicable to your topic.
Your paper is to include your name, the assignment name, the course and section number, and the date on your title page. Format your title page, paper, and cite ALL sources according to APA guidelines Links to an external site..
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.