1. On Pages 244 – 245, Manning and Curtis identify 12 key characteristics that excellent teams possess. Use these to diagnose the level of excellence of the team in the Manager’s Hot Seat video. Are they an excellent team? Based on these characteristics, tell which characteristic the team demonstrated most poorly. Adequately explain your rationale for the weakness you identified in the team by using examples of what occurred in the video. 3 points2. On Page 261, Manning and Curtis (2021) suggest that “effective leaders understand that all the individual competence in the world will not result in a high-performance team. An essential component of success is the leader’s ability to create a spirit of cooperation and a one-team attitude.”At the bottom of Page 260 and the top of Page 261 are 11 bulleted “time-tested practices” that Manning and Curtis state leaders should use to develop successful teams. Identify the practice that Joe (the leader in the video) needs to improve the most. Explain adequately how the practice that you identified relates to Joe. Provide references to the video in your explanation. 2 points3. Lastly, starting at the bottom of Page 305 through Page 309, Manning and Curtis briefly touch on the concept of emotional intelligence (EI) and how it impacts team environments. They identify many qualities of EI. And on Page 309, the model of EI that is referenced suggests that individuals who are emotionally intelligent are able to recognize emotions in themselves and others and are also able to regulate emotions in themselves and in others.Using elements of EI from Manning and Curtis, analyze the EI of two characters in the Hotseat video. Explain what each of the two characters lacked the most relative to elements of EI, the impact of each member’s EI on team dynamics and team productivity, and what each team member should do differently to better demonstrate EI. 2 pointsRespond to Two Classmates: By 5 pm on Sunday, respond to two classmates’ posts – one with whom you agree and one with whom you disagree. Adequately and meaningfully explain how and why you agree or disagree with their assessments of team dynamics demonstrated in the video. 1 point each.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.