Go to www.humanmetrics.com and take the Jung Typology Test, also known as the MBTI Personality Types or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It is FREE and is located in the far upper left corner.Report what your four-letter personality type is.Then write a 500-word paper about this personality inventory. You must have at least three sources. Your textbook may be one. The other two sources must be from the Central Texas College Library. Your sources must be documented according to MLA format.Explain what the Myers-Briggs test is, how it came to be developed, and how it is used.Report your experience with the test. Why do you agree or disagree with its evaluation of your personality? How might it be useful?My four letter personality type is: ESFJExtravert(41%) Sensing(6%) Feeling(3%) Judging(22%)I have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (41%)I have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)I have marginal or no preference of Feeling over Thinking (3%)I have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.