1.Michael, his mother, and his four siblings orally agreed that they would all play the lottery and that if any one of them should purchase a winning lottery ticket, all of them would share the money equally. Michael’s mother purchased the sole winning ticket for the $6 million lottery prize and informed the lottery commission that, per the family agreement, a six-person partnership had won the prize. Each of the six family members took an equal one-sixth share of the lottery proceeds. Explain whether Michael’s share of the lottery proceeds was income resulting from a partnership or a gift from Michael’s mother.
2. Anderson and Tallstrom are partners in Rancho Murieta Investors (RMI). Anderson owns 80 percent of RMI; Tallstrom owns the other 20 percent and is the managing partner of RMI. Hellman obtained judgments against Anderson in his individual capacity for more than $440,000. After various unsuccessful attempts to enforce the judgments, Hellman obtained an “Order Charging Debtor John B. Anderson’s Partnership Interest” in RMI. Despite the charging order, Hellman has not received any monies in satisfaction of the judgments because RMI had not generated profits and was not expected to do so in the near future. Explain what Hellman’s rights are with respect to the unsatisfied charging order.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.