Talking with current school leaders about what motivated them to pursue leadership roles and their experiences related to how they address legal dilemmas, select appropriate methods of communication and how handling discipline issues can be beneficial for developing one’s own professional practice.Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.Interview three administrators (at least one of whom is a principal) about the following:What inspired you to become an administrator?What steps did you take to become an administrator at this school?What training and support did you receive as a new principal?What ongoing support do you receive?How are you notified about changes in district, state, and federal laws/policies?How do you provide moral direction for the school, and promote ethical and professional behavior among faculty and staff?What are the most common legal dilemmas you face as an administrator?Explain your methods for communicating decisions to internal and external stakeholders. Do your methods change if you know that the decision will not be a popular one?Explain an instance where you had to reverse a decision you made due to unintended outcomes or consequences.Any other pertinent questions.Use any remaining field experience hours to observe and/or assist the principal mentor in tasks not related to working with students .Complete a 250-500 word summary highlighting key aspects of your interviews and describe how you will ethically handle the responsibilities of a school administrator in your future professional practice. Incorporate PSEL Standard 2 and/or Standard 9 into your summary.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.