FIVE TO SIX PAGES IN LENGTH DUE AT 1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time Today, Monday November 14th
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
For this class, the Final Project Management Plan final project will apply toward Folio. Be sure to upload your management plan to Folio once you have completed it and share a link in your submission, in addition to uploading it to Waypoint to be graded.
As the project manager for International Logistics Services’ (ILS) new logistics services in your selected country, you have previously completed a project charter and elements of a project management plan (PMP). In this final assignment for the project management portion of this course, you will develop a complete PMP using your work from the prior two weeks and new work for Week 3.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review prior assignments, including instructor feedback, discussions, reading, and your research.
To complete the Final Project Management Plan, you may modify the previously submitted scope baseline, schedule baseline, and the project budget. Then, develop a final plan for submission to the director of logistics services (DLS), the country business development manager, the country human resources manager, and the project team.
In your Final Project Management Plan,
Appraise your Week 2 project scope. (Include the final scope in this PMP.)
Appraise your Week 2 project schedule. (Include the final schedule in this PMP, and include an appendix showing the detailed schedule in ProjectLibre and copied to a PDF file).
Appraise your Week 2 project budget. (Include the final project budget in this PMP, and include an appendix showing the detailed budget in an appendix, whether in ProjectLibre—if in ProjectLibre, copy to a PDF file—or MS Excel.)
Discuss your leadership approach for this project bearing in mind the culture of the country the newly acquired logistics service is in.
Recommend an approach to allocate human resources to the project and any trade-offs with day-to-day operations.
Describe the solutions to improve operations, reduce waste and costs, and ensure a safe work environment and contribution to protecting the planet.
Create a risk management plan.
Describe your approach to ensure high quality results are delivered.
Describe how change control will be managed going forward.
Summarize the PMP for senior leadership.
Include solutions that may appeal to Walmart.
Again, use the discussions and assignments in Weeks 1 and 2 to complete the Final Project Management Plan. Take the opportunity to improve prior work based on feedback from the instructor and your own appraisal.
Assume that the proposal outlined in the Proposal for New Project Requirements Role-Play discussion forum this week was deferred.
The Final Project Management Plan paper
Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including appendixes, title, and references pages and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style Links to an external site.resource. APA Style headings should be included for each item.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice Links to an external site.resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.