For my first rough draft, which is attached, I got a 70/100-this paper wasn’t good. I need a 100%.Feedback from the professor is below:“Since standards are National, what does that say about how training should be conducted? Should training be centralized or decentralized?-I will need to see a clear discussion of the model.-I will need to see more detailed plan from start to finish… including the exhibits that connect.-Think through specific measures of success that you’ll evaluate. That will require you to be specific about the goal… yes you are wanting to create a new training program… is it to create more uniformity? In response to client complaints? Something else? This matters because it determines if a new training program improves any of these. Otherwise, it’s hard to say if creating a new training program did anything.– What’s being measured? If you survey newly trained employees what are you asking? How do you know if this is different from previous training?– Please re-read and watch the change vision statement content… it must be measurable and have a timeline associated.Remember you need exhibits.”“-My final grading will be whether or not you follow directions and show that you have a well-designed plan (which will have stakeholder participation and look at the cause of the problem).Some general notes below:– Across the board, the change vision statement needs refinement. Please rewatch the content and refer to referenced pages… it must have something measurable and a timeline.– Note that force field analysis and change vision statement are two required exhibits, you have to choose a third. That third exhibit should be created not copied and pasted. Think fishbone diagram… some other data visual…-The Congruence Model helps diagnose… but it isn’t prescription… use it in one stage of your change initiative, but you’ll need to include other components.– I need to see a brief discussion of the model(s) upfront. Then, I want to hear about your planned initiative from start to finish (with sufficient detail, but not 10 pages worth).”Please take this information above and add more and answer all questions. Please utilize the book:Organizational Change – An Action Oriented Toolkit, 4eBy: Gene Deszca, Cynthia Ingols, Tupper CawseyPublisher: Sage, 2020ISBN: 978-1544351407
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.