For the assessment on this course you are required to produce an e-poster (also known as a digital poster. A poster is expected to be highly visual and therefore the maximum word count is 800 words (except for figures and diagrams).
You are required to produce your poster using CANVA size A2.
er will depict the marketing strategy of a brand of your choice:
- An analysis of the external and internal environment
- A competitor analysis
- The approach taken to STP
- Strategic use of both the internal and external brand
- The marketing mix
- Evidence of ethical and sustainable marketing practices
- References (Harvard Style)
I have decided DOM PERIGNON as my brand for the study. For er, you are required to research the strategic environments of your chosen brand both internally and externally identifying the factors and drivers relevant to your sector and the business itself. You are then required to identify and define the companys approach to STP as it pertains to your brand. You should then present your brands strategic approach to both internal and external branding. You should briefly identify the key elements of the marketing mix (4Ps or 7Ps depending on whether you chose a product or a service brand). Finally, you should explore the brands ethical and sustainable practices.
How you design er is up to you, this is a creative exercise, so feel free to explore and be imaginative in how you present your poster. It must be visually appealing yet easy to read and at the same time impactful.
er should be produced in CANVA and should be equivalent to an A2 printed poster. The link to your poster should be submitted via the usual submission box in Turnitin.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.