Rewritten to the following standards:6 pages, NOT including the title or reference pages6 peer-reviewed journal article sources (2 per test). 3 must discuss reliability, and 3 must discuss validity.The topic is based on 3 tests. The tests are: (1) UNIT2-universal nonverbal intelligence test, second edition. (2) WJ-IV: COG – Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities, 4th Edition. (3) TONI-4 – Test of Nonverbal Intelligence, fourth edition.The viewpoint should be from the perspecitive of someone working with adult aged students at the college level. NOT CHILDREN.Don’t worry about formatting, font, or indents…I will adjust all of that post-production regardless.DO keep the thought process going with an appropriate flow of information throughout the paper, and be sure to cited a journal article for validity and one for reliability for each of the three tests.For each article:List the APA refernce for each journal article (min. 6)Identifiy if it addresses reliability or validityDiscuss if the article addresses sources of error variance, reliability estimates, evidence of validity, or bias and fairness.Identify the SPECIFIC type of reliability or validity (for example: test-retest reliability, predictive validity, etc)Identify the overall results of the research, including any psychometric or statistical outcome.For the paper:-Keep the layout of headings: “Introduction”, “Purpose for Testing and Content, Skills, and/or Constructs Assessed”, and “Conclusion”-LIST ALL OF THE SOURCES YOU HAVE USED AND/OR CITED IN THE REFERENCE SECTION.Things that specifically need extra attention in this work:The focus needs to be redone, this paper rambles on and goes off of topic from the get-go. Rewrite to follow a logical though pattern for a research paper.Needs more technical data; reliability and validity evidence for each of the three tests with supporting citations of journal articles.Include specific psychometric data, such as Pearson R Correlation, from each of the six articles you use.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.