For this assignment, each student is to write a literature review. Research, critique, and/or apply an ethical theory related to ethical decision making and individual capstone research topic. Each student is to write a scholarly paper of 5-7 pages in length (in addition to title page, abstract, and references) and use appropriate citations using APA, 6th edition.Focus of the literature review should be application of the ethical decision making theory as it relates to each student’s capstone research topic (as identified in OLM 503 or other topic with permission/consultation with instructor). In addition to the text, a minimum of four (4) additional academic sources are required.Regardless of the paper topic, you are expected to fully integrate the literature, topic, and relevance. This is not an opportunity for an opinion paper, rather an opportunity to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills reflective of the content and learning objectives of the course.Potential topics may include, but not limited to:The analysis and scholarly critique of various ethical theories such as objectivism, subjective relativism, cultural relativism, and emotivism as practiced with the realm of a capstone research topic.Differentiation between The Four Ethical Dilemmas (truth vs. loyalty; short term vs. long term; individual vs. community; justice vs. mercy) and application to the capstone research area of interest.Application of an ethical theory and the implications of managing employee situations (denied promotions, managing relatives, managing friends or former colleagues, age disparity among superior/subordinate employees, diversity in advancement, succession planning, empowerment, etc.) situated within the realm of a capstone research topic.Identification and approach for handling conflict of interest which applying an ethical theory within the realm of a capstone research topic.Ethical implications as it relates to capstone research topic.Required elements of this assignment include the following:Cover page which includes your name, course name, assignment name, title, instructor’s name, and dateAbstractPage numbers in the upper right cornerIntroduction, Body, ConclusionDouble-space, 12 point font, one inch marginsCompliance with APA, 6th editionReference ListTable of Contents is not required for this assignment
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.