For this assignment, you will begin synthesizing the literature surrounding your topic by researching at least 5 relevant, scholarly sources, identifying 2 themes sources, and synthesizing the concepts and source material related to those 2 themes:THE THEME IDENTIFIED IN EXPERIENTIAL LEARNINGshould be 2-3 pages in length.· Identify each theme in a separate Level 2 APA heading.· Under each Level 2 APA heading, provide a thorough synthesis of the source materialrelevant to the theme.o Remember, you need to provide a synthesis of the existing knowledge on eachtheme (not a study-by-study summary) and connect the theme to the mainresearch study topic.· Cite all sources in a correctly formatted reference list.The three subheadings to include are:Application of Hands on Learning(Banning, 2014; Morrison Straforini, 2015)Field Trips in Education(Badger et al., 2015; Green, 2018; Heras et al.,2020).)STEAM Learning(Craddock, 2018)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.